2 Sept 2013

Old skool Arcade games.

Well, firstly, the world didn't blow up December 21st so congratulations to human-kind!  Let's get that over and out of the way.

Since I have nothing to say at this very moment, I'm just going to leave you with a couple of websites that I found a couple of years ago.  They have some old skool games that us 'oldies' can appreciate and recall fond memories of.

None of that super-duper-3D bullshit, none of that wearing headphones and talk to people all over the world bullshit, none of that realistic, graphics and big wig super stars voicing these kind of games bullshit!  



Pacman, Ms. Pacman, Frogger, Asteroids, Space Invaders, Snake, Super Mario Brothers, Tetris.  A website I can go on, play and reminisce.  Below are examples for those who are living life with video games like World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, Grand Auto Theft.  1)  Frogger, 2)  Ms. Pacman, 3)  Pacman.  




Last thing.  Having a brother in the house and seeing this picture I found on, I believe it was The Chive, made me laugh out loud.  His room was sooooooo like it!  The poor abused walls.  What did they ever do to him?  




1 comment:

  1. i love to play these games
    http://samthakur03.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete